This policy explains the basis on which personal data collected from you will be processed by the Talent. Where the Talent decides the purpose or means for which personal data you supply through these Services is processed, the Talent is the “data controller” for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the General Data Protection Regulation as it forms part of the laws of England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland by virtue of section 3 of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018.
This policy explains the following:
1. what information may be collected about you;
2. how such information might be used;
3. whether your details will be disclosed to anyone else; and
4. your choices and rights regarding the personal data you have provided.
5. The Services may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third-party websites may have their own privacy policies and it is recommended that you review them.